CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yes! I finally got it started!!!

Okay ladies! Like I wrote on the blog description, I started this blog website to bring back the Football wives club. With all their practices, meetings, and away games, this was a great way to plan and coordinate between us ladies. And let's face it, men can’t plan anything LOL. I also know that being away from home gets hard. Plus it’s only safer to travel together and have some fun while we are at it! Last year some of us wives drove all together to go shopping, out to dinner, and then on to their football game in DC. That was probably one of my funnest days that I had! So you ladies tell me and everyone else what you think. And let's have fun with this football season....I know for a lot of us, this year is our last. =(

Here is a little something to get us pepped up for next season!!

2 comments:

THE HANSEN'S said...

Nikki - I love it!
Yes of course I want the Password and login. Just so you know I think Pete is switching his number this coming year to 62 so you can change that on my link.
Love it. I'm very excited to have this I'm adding it to my websites.

Jess and Scott said...

This is so awesome--what a wonderful idea. If you don't know Scott is the DB coach at West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, WV. I'm going to miss ya'll next year! Its going to be sad not having any wives to travel with! Thanks so much for the wonderful time and everything ya'll did for me. I will NEVER forget ya'll--keep in touch! Love ya'll.