CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Football Jersey's or shirts??


What do you think if we did some kind of shirt with our names printed on it. Like Sara Hansen did before with MRS. Hansen on it. Which is super cute. I don't have a picture of it but maybe you do Sara? Or we could do a jersey. My parents do printing on T-shirts so i think i can get them cheaper. Here is a picture of something I did online.....but it doesn't have to look like this. We can probably find better ones...just an example. Would everyone want one?

6 comments:

THE HANSEN'S said...

I love it!!!!!! I totally want one. I will send you the pic of ours so you can post it for everyone to see

Jordan & Shanda said...

So... I'm a new football wife! This looks like fun and I would like to meet everyone.

Luke and Niki said...

Hey Shanda! Nice to see you on here!

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

We should do something similar for baseball! There are going to be a lot of wives this year!

Huch Family said...

i think that is a great idea!!!

Unknown said...

Mrs. looking very strange specially to me, I did not liked this idea. Because, Man's Soccer has appeared as one of the biggest game in the world. Due to its reputation, soccer fans have started in very huge numbers.
discount soccer jersey