CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to shirt topic!

So we searched high and low for Pink Jersey's and we just cant find them. We are now thinking about just doing a matching wives shirt. For a lot cheaper but still super cute! Here are some pics. Let us know if you have any preferences or suggestions...

This is one example of the front...


Here is an example of the back on what it might look like...

We couldn't get a pic of a woman so this man will have to do! This would another ex of the front.
I painted on the stripes...but we could add them?
Do you like the white lettering better or black?


PS We can buy all of these shirts in bulk for around 24.00 each and then I will have my parents do the screen printing...I will get a quote ASAP!

6 comments:

Jordan & Shanda said...

Hey! It's Shanda & Amanda!! We vote for the white-- I liked black first but we can wear any color uggs if we do white!
Love ya

Luke and Niki said...

You ladies are CAARRRAZZY!! But, i have to agree i like the white!

Clint and Ria DuBose said...

so i don't have a blogspot yet, but I just figured out I can still comment, so I say white too, but can we have Tees that aren't so manly..? P.s awesome job with the website

Luke and Niki said...

haha I know! We will have girl shirts. We just wanted to design them and that was the only thing that would come up! lol

Britt and Brett said...

My sister in-law and I saw this and she was telling me that there's a place here in Tx that her mom gets girls camp t-shirts and it would probably be more around like 10 bucks a shirt. If you want me to look more into it, let me know!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great group. I love the blog, the wives, the husbands, the children -- GO KNIGHTS.
Pres. Smith