CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Check spelling,#, and position on your shirt!

Maria-
Amanada-
Shanda-
Holly-
Mrs. Dubose
Mrs. Huch
Mrs. Munns
Mrs. Burningham
DC
47
43
57
Coach
Free Safety
Linebacker
O-Line








Nicky-
Sara-
Kim-
Janae-
Mrs. Hadtfield
Mrs. Hansen
Fitzgerald
Mrs. Trulock
33
62
OC
8
Reciever
D-Line
Coach
Quarterback








Zara-
Lauren-
Kelly -
Brittany-
Daddy's Girl
Mrs. Dunn
Mrs. Williams
Mrs. Petty
33
?
?
?
Reciever
O-line
?
?








Debi-
Garry-
Arlene-
Duff-
Mom
Dad
Mom in-law
Dad in-law
12
12
12
12
Quarterback
Quaterback
Quaterback
Quaterback



4 comments:

SVU Football Wives said...

PS- I think the shirts will end up being cheaper than I originally thought. My parents are the ones that are making them. They will do the cheapest as possible! If there are any wives that I am missing let me know. ALso, if you have a ? on yours please comment and fill it in! As you can see we are doing a shirt for Zara and for my parents and in-laws. If you want one for your kid or parents please comment also to let me know!

Niki

SVU Football Wives said...

Oh and tell me your sizes that you want!!!

Niki Taylor

Britt and Brett said...

I just got the chance to look at this and was hoping it's not too late to say I'd like one. It would be Mrs. Petty, #3, Tight End. And his mom Robin would also like one that said mom with his number and position. I would like Medium for myself and his mom would like an XL. If it's not too late, let me know what I owe you. My phone number if it's easier is 817-875-8656. I will be in BV through Monday. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Could someone help me. I have a friend whose son will be attending SVU next year and she is ordering a Graduation cake but I need a picture of a SVU football helmet could you send one to me at lyrehcb@yahoo.com